Adult Family Care Homes provide supervised care in a homelike environment. Caregivers are trained and certified to provide assistance with activities of daily living and medication reminders.
Each facility may provide additional services but most provide the following:
- Private or semi-private rooms or suites
- Private or semi-private bathroom
- Access to common areas such as dining and living rooms
- Access to outdoor common areas
Meals are freshly prepared and some facilities may cater to diets including kosher.
- 3 well-balanced, home-cooked meals served daily
- Natural juices and drinks
- Snacks upon request
Adult Family Care Homes offer planned activities to keep residents entertained and interacting.
- Holiday and Birthday parties
- Walks and Exercise
- Board games and puzzles
- Book readings
- Music and entertainment
For an additional cost some facilities may offer additional services such as:
- Transportation Services
- Incontinence Care
- Behavior Monitoring
- Ambulatory Services
- Diabetes Monitoring